Iaquinta S.r.l. on Facebook and the rules of this fanpage.
Rules for participation in the comment activities of posts on the public page in Facebook of Iaquinta S.r.l. (hereinafter "Iaquinta").
your messages posted on this public space will not be censored; however, Iaquinta reserves the right to remove, at its sole discretion, any comment and specifically messages whose content, by way of example and not exhaustive:
- is unlawful, defamatory, insulting, discriminatory on grounds of race, sex, language and ethnicity, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, as well as on grounds of health or social status;
- contains profanity or, in any case, comments in a sarcastic, mocking, sacrilegious and denigratory;
- incite hatred or violence, homophobia or xenophobia, sexism;
- contains personal insults or is otherwise harmful to persons, institutions or entities of any kind or religion;
- is detrimental to trademarks, patents and copyrighted content or otherwise infringes the relevant legislation;
- is detrimental to the privacy of others;
- incites non-compliance with these rules or aims exclusively at destabilizing normal and peaceful participation in the activities of the Facebook page of Iaquinta;
- constitutes in any case a violation of Italian laws (incitement to crime or violence, etc.);
- is intended to promote or advertise commercial activities;
- is intended to carry out proselytizing or propaganda activities of any kind or to influence the behaviour and/or opinions of people.
The Visitor is also prohibited from:
post images or links deemed obscene and offensive to people’s sensitivity (such links will be removed immediately);
multi-subscriptions with different nicknames: each user can participate in the activity of comment and posting with a single subscription (single nickname).
We also point out that:
the comment published by the Visitor implies the automatic acceptance of the policy rules listed above;
where the contents of the comments are potentially harmful to Iaquinta, the latter reserves the right to refer the competent Judicial Authority in civil and criminal proceedings;
any comment that contains common and/or sensitive personal data of the user is considered as an expression of his willingness to disseminate the data to the public and therefore Iaquinta is not responsible for the use, even improper, of such data by third parties.
We reiterate that each Visitor assumes full civil and criminal responsibility for the comments published on the Facebook page of Iaquinta and undertakes to indemnify it from any claim for compensation and/or legal action against it as a result of comments on illegal content, defamatory or otherwise harmful to other users or third parties. The data provided by users will be processed, according to the specifications set out in the following policy.
The right of Iaquinta, at its sole discretion and at any time, to terminate or suspend (and/or request that the access of the Visitor be terminated or suspended) in whole or in part to the Iaquinta fanpage on Facebook remains reserved.
Notice of confidential ownership
The Visitor acknowledges that information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, drawings, icons and any other material on Facebook and on this fanpage are the exclusive property of Iaquinta and/or third parties.
Duplication, reproduction, download, storage, publication or dissemination by any means, and more generally any act of disposition or use of information or material from Facebook and/or this fanpage, in all forms, through media and technologies existing or developed in the future, are prohibited, unless prior written permission of Iaquinta and/ or third parties.
The use or reproduction in any form and manner of the trademarks and logos on the fanpage is prohibited.
Information to the user about the use of your data and your rights
Art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016 - General Regulation on the protection of personal data
Your data will not be subject to dissemination and will be processed with appropriate methods and procedures, including computer and telematics, only by the staff in charge of Iaquinta. In compliance with the aforementioned regulation on the fanpage of Iaquinta, the latter will use your data for purposes strictly related to the activity of publishing posts and related comments on the Facebook page of Iaquinta and, where you so request, by linking to the website of the same, the additional activities related to the forest management services provided.
In order to guarantee the exercise of the rights provided by art. 15-22 of Regulation 679/2016 (access to information and other rights) and to provide any further information on the protection of personal data, each data subject can contact IAQUINTA, also to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. Your right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority remains unaffected, if deemed necessary for the protection of your personal data and your rights in this matter.
The data controller is Facebook Ireland Ltd.
All rights reserved
V.1 Last updated 23 April 2021