Dear interested party, we would like to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free movement of such data" (henceforth "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals and other persons with regard to the processing of personal data. Iaquinta S.r.l., as "Data Controller", pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: Iaquinta S.r.l. will process the personal and/or sensitive and health data that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which Iaquinta S.r.l. will be in possession are collected directly by the interested party when filling in this form. We will only process the data provided in accordance with this policy, collected at our headquarters or by sending emails. In relation to the processing carried out for the purpose of providing personalized services through profiling, such data may be placed in correlation in order to obtain further profiled information. Personal data from publicly available sources will not be processed.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Iaquinta S.r.l. via Savelli snc, 87055 - San Giovanni in Fiore (CS), VAT/ Tax Code 03570110787, contactable by phone at 09841633006 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in connection with the completion of this form, has as its legal basis your consent, expressed in accordance with this policy, and is carried out for the following purposes: complete the online purchase of the products selected by you, manage their delivery/shipment and to send direct marketing communications, newsletters, advertising material, through traditional contact systems and automated computer systems, including commercial or promotional communications by email or SMS, or for research and market analysis. If you have purchased services or goods from Iaquinta, your data may be processed for the purpose of sending advertising material in relation to products or services of Iaquinta similar to those purchased by you, without your consent (cd. "soft spam"). The processing of your data for these purposes is the legitimate interest referred to in art. 6.1.f) of the Regulation and art. 130 paragraph 4 D.lgs. 196/2003. In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, You have the opportunity to oppose such processing at any time, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications, easily and free of charge even writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above, and to obtain immediate feedback confirming the interruption of such processing (art. 15 of the Rules of Procedure).
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: To the extent relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller. Your data will not be distributed in any way. The Data Processors and Data Processors in charge will be promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
- DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: The data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- RETENTION PERIOD: The collected data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of storage", Article.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by law. The check on the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, the rectification or cancellation of the data, the limitation of the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to processing by asserting these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- MANDATORY OR LESS DATA PROVISION: We inform you that the provision of data is for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and the failure to provide mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
- MANDATORY CONSENT: The provision of consent to the processing of data through a special tick is optional, but essential to proceed with the sending of the form and the consequent online purchase.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data provided by you, will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools both on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR
All rights reserved
V.2 Last updated, April 2021